Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just thought I'd signt up and check out what you guys are doing over here. Figured I might get some ideas for my truck.

I'm also somewhat considering trading my truck for a new xterra. I love my truck, but I hate that it's an auto. You can get the king cab nismo frontier in a 6 speed, the regular crew cab in a 6 speed, but the crew cab nismo only comes in auto. So I might look into the cost of trading my truck for a 6 speed off-road xterra.

·
on line
123 Posts
Either way fronty or X, you'll have a sweet rig.

·
on line
123 Posts
Need to remove those mudflaps before they're removed for you. ;)

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :bounce:

·
on line
463 Posts
Glad that you came into the Gang !
Welcome !
Hey, and about the mudflaps, they do come off eventually,,,,one way or the other !
Jim B

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Frontier owners are coming out of the woodworks lately!!

Welcome!

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
335 Posts
IanIanBoBian said:
You can get the king cab nismo frontier in a 6 speed, the regular crew cab in a 6 speed, but the crew cab nismo only comes in auto. So I might look into the cost of trading my truck for a 6 speed off-road xterra.
that right there is what 'tipped' me over to the xterra....i came really really close to buying a fronty

·
on line
384 Posts
Sharp looking truck and welcome!

·
on line
294 Posts
Welcome to the club, Ian. Another CF.org convert (like myself). It's good to see whats going on in X-land every now and again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts