Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, another run! Nevada TTORA guys are planning the event. Meeting at Chevron/McDonalds on Hollywood and Lake Mead Drive at 9am on Sunday morning. TTORA is a toyota club, but they dont care who wheels with them as long as they go wheelin. some pretty cool people from what i hear, but they have never seen a modded nissan... thats when i show up, in my bone stock xterra! haha that was a joke

anways any takers to join us?? anybody?? toyniss i think is going... he better go! D ROCK?? stock tires are pretty good on the trails here... after all this is just sand with small rocks nothing those tires cant handle.

EDIT-- changed the date to the 15. had some tire problems saturday night and nobody in town has my tires! this sucks, but i should get some in a few days. gotta hit up Bitter Springs and Anniversary Narrows if anyone cares to join me and toyniss

·
on line
246 Posts
there are some fins to cross and slick type rock-from water over the years.........................to climb on and mostly sand and rocks. so those tires should be good stock..............lookin forward to it and ill be there. and yes the ttora guys are pretty cool from the sounds of it, ive just never go acquainted with any of them yet being a nissan driver. lol. and they'll see a stock nissan wheeling and your modded one but eventually ill get some lift/mods to help me show them up................lol.

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off to Anniversary Narrows!!

Will post pics when I return. :cheers:

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yesterday was a good day... hiked the Narrows, played on lots of trails too
Things I found out yesterday...
-sandals are not good for hiking
-20 bottles of water do not fit in my cooler
-ice melts the moment you take it out of the freezer in Vegas
-lunchables will explode due to high temps
-i need a bigger cooler

So here are the majority of the pics
http://rides.webshots.com/album/559898389tBDJOk
The above link is taken from NV-TTORA. The local Toyota club. They planned the trail run for yesterday, and us Nissan drivers decided to show up and meet some other off-road enthusiasts :cheers:
Only 1 Nissan got stuck, but he was stock and the lead Toyota driver pulled him out.

toyniss decided to see how durable his chassis was! im joking haha
I hit a rock, actually 4 or 5 rocks and scratched the hell out of my bumper, sliders and chassis. oh well

The turnout was good. 5 Toyotas and 4 Nissans. None of the Nissan drivers aired down, none of us backed down from a trail run or obstacle. We all had fun and hope to run with the TTORA guys again!

Entrance to Lake Mead

The meet up

I dont know what this pic is about, but check out the rear droop! On stock shocks too!

·
on line
246 Posts
im tryin to get some of my pics up.....................

·
on line
246 Posts
[/img]

·
on line
246 Posts
[/img]

·
on line
246 Posts
damn im having trouble getting the right size up

·
on line
246 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
That bumper is just plain BADD ASS!!! I love the baja look :thumbleft:
thanks....................your x at the shop gettin the supercharger.?

·
on line
1,695 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
That bumper is just plain BADD ***!!! I love the baja look :thumbleft:
I agree! I love that bumper. Somebody needs to buy one and see what it would take to adapt it to the X! I would think the frame and mounting would be similar, but the rest of the front clip is so different...

Idea... toyniss and driver X need to spend a weekend swapping bumpers and see how it lines up! :geek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts