Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll admit, I'm new here. I just picked up my '13 Xterra yesterday, but I'm already loading up various carts full of mods, exterior interior, performance, everything.

One thing I'm finding absolutely nothing on is anything to put on the headlights to give them that "angry" look. I'm a sucker for aesthetics on cars like that. If anyone knows where I can find something like this, I'd be on it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Angry eyes are the thing that Ive seen on jeeps lately...for the guys that want a pissed off agressive look at all times. It's everywhere in the Seattle area. ( Like we need any more reasons to be pissed while driving. )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here you go Brah.. not as angry but you get the jist of it.
OMG even better!

No but really I've seen the headlight covers on the Gen 1 Xterras and even some FJs. If my only option's to do something like a film/tint, then so it shall be!

Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Angry eyes are the thing that Ive seen on jeeps lately...for the guys that want a pissed off agressive look at all times. It's everywhere in the Seattle area. ( Like we need any more reasons to be pissed while driving. )
OH!!! Its a "jeep" thing. That explains it.

Xterras don't need to be pissed that they can't do things..... 'Cause they can. Its jeeps that can't. :ROFLMAO:

·
TNX Veteran
4,341 Posts
Only time I've seen it done is with black tape.

But for the love of all things holy..
... please don't. If you are a "sucker for aesthetics" then you will know that "Angry Eyes" is one of the most universally despised looks of ANY vehicle community. I put them on the same level as plastic spinners on your wheels. Save yourself. You don't need it to look good - in fact you will achieve the opposite.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oooooh, this mod could be a cheap solution-ish for the "headlights are aimed too high and can't be adjusted any lower" issue with all 2005+ Xterras. Still won't solve the crappy headlight beam pattern, though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sheesh folks, so the OP likes "angry eyes", what's it to y'all? He asked where he could find some, not whether or not any of us like them. No need to belittle his preferences.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sheesh folks, so the OP likes "angry eyes", what's it to y'all? He asked where he could find some, not whether or not any of us like them. No need to belittle his preferences.
^^^^This^^^^ I just sold my classic Mustang, and the forum over there was getting to be much the same way. God forbid if someone wants to do something different. But to the OP, I think you'll have an issue doing this, just because the vehicles that "angry eyes" are available on all have round or kinda round headlights. If you really want this, you'll probably have to make it.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
^^^^This^^^^ I just sold my classic Mustang, and the forum over there was getting to be much the same way. God forbid if someone wants to do something different. But to the OP, I think you'll have an issue doing this, just because the vehicles that "angry eyes" are available on all have round or kinda round headlights. If you really want this, you'll probably have to make it.

I agree, he can do whatever he wants.

but, the reason you wont find many/ any for an X is the front end isnt like a jeep. the jeep has a sorta face like front end to begin with.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Electrical Tape for the win.

Customize your own look.

Reactions: FLAX and mtnbound

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oooooh, this mod could be a cheap solution-ish for the "headlights are aimed too high and can't be adjusted any lower" issue with all 2005+ Xterras. Still won't solve the crappy headlight beam pattern, though.
umm.... I've not had any issues aiming my headlights into the dirt... Maybe those folk have their rear dragging or front cranked too high?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ok I admit it...it doesn't look all that bad. And it doesn't look "Cute" (and that's a good thing in my opinion).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts