Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
miles said:
for buissness or pleasure?
PEOPLE GO TO CANADA FOR PLEASURE?!!? huh...

Just messing with ya man. :) I've been to Toronto a number of times.

·
on line
59 Posts
I was born in Toronto, and raised in Mississauga. I moved to Vancouver in '98.

From the looks of it, I might be moving back to Toronto within a year or two to pursue another career. I'll be bringing my X without a doubt...as useless as she may be in the concrete jungle =) I'll definitely miss Vancouver....hopefully I can make it my seasonal 2nd home. I can't live without snowboarding. I heard Blue Mountain in Ontario is a joke compared to here.....but oh well :(

Hey Miles, maybe we'll meet up eventually. I've got a black Offroad as well, but no mods unlike yours. Are X's relatively uncommon in Mississauga? I'd assume they are.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to see another canuck, but most of all another person who knows and is from Mississauga. Well lately I have been seeing a few stock x's but...none that are really modded. Where abouts in Mississauga are you from....Mississauga is friggen huge now!

·
on line
59 Posts
I used to live around Rathburn and Mavis. I've been back a couple of times since I moved here, and yes....I've noticed how big Mississauga has become. It's crazy seeing how residential land has taken over the open fields I remembered from back in the day.

My fondest memory of Mississauga: Getting shot while playing tennis in the park with my friends. If you head east on Rathburn from Mavis towards Square One, the first 2 condos on the right have tennis courts in front. That's where some random nutcase from the high-rises decided to use us as target practice with a scoped .22 rifle. As we booked it on our bikes, I was hit in the leg....ouch

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW! I dont know if thats something I want to remember, but Mississauga's bad areas have seen a major overhaul especially the Square 1 area. Not to long ago Square 1 and the surrounding area had a huge overhaul done to it, they says its bigger than the Eaton Center by 3 x's.

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Happy to get out and wheel, know of any trails that are open this time of the year? I'm on leave until 16 March so I have a some free time right now. Were you looking at getting SexTerra's tires? There was a guy on the OVO site (Ottawa Valley Offroaders) that had 4 BFG MT 285s FS, that was 2mths ago, asking $600 I think.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With all the snow not many...alot of trails have been shut down....as for the BFG's...it might be to much for the shipping...I will checkout OVO

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Here you go, the tires are actually 255s

i Guys, Getting a bigger set of tires so I need to get rid of my MT's. They have about 4000k on them (probably not even that much), I just put them on this summer and I don't drive my truck much. They are 255X75X16 So I guess they are about 34" High by about 10.3 wide - they are great tires.

4 of them for $700.00

Call Louis at 613-614-7852

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My Brother-in-law lives in Ottawa.....actually in Napean. We try to go up there a few times a year. I heard you guys got a dumpingof snow, by some of the pics you posted in another post I could see by the snowbanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts