Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does one purchase an Amsoil drop in air filter. A local dealer says they don't list one for the Xterra, and I can't figure out the Amsoil website. Help!

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Dealer is full of crap! I have one! I am a dealer too. go here
http://www.amsoil.com/ in center of screen is a red box says online application guide, click on that, enter your vehicle, at end it gives a build sheet with a filter listing. Order that and they send it to the house. That simple. If you need a dealer number enter ZO 1447837 Best filter you can buy right now! You can extend oil life because of it. MC

·
on line
246 Posts
Does Amsoil make conefilters?

Never mind they do. I'd like to have one for when I am re-oiling my K&N Filter. I'm not really concerned about the extended life of the oil. I'll be sticking with the 3,750 mile guidline untill the warentee is up on the Xterra.

·
on line
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got into the Amsoil website. It gave me a filter #VQ40de for my vehicle. When I get into "US Catalog Pricing", and enter that code in "search" it comes back with "Categories returned 0 products". I must be real dense. MC please let me know where I'm going wrong. I'll PM you if I have any further problems.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Use 2005 Nissan Xterra, the air filter box is the same right? Here is what ya get.

FILTERS
Oil Filter........ EAO13 AMSOIL Ea Oil Filter
Oil Filter........ 51356 WIX 51356 Oil Filter (O)
Oil Vapor Filter........ N/R
Air Filter........ EAA104 AMSOIL Ea Air Filter
Air Filter........ 46213 WIX 46213 Air Filter
Fuel Filter........ N/S
Trans Filter........ N/A
Cabin Filter........ 24856 WIX 24856 Cabin Air Filter (0)

·
on line
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx MC. Got my Amsoil air filter ordered. I used you're dealer #.

·
on line
81 Posts
I have one in mine, the thing is great, glad you were able to find it. Also got a cone filter to go on the CAI on my other car; they have several different "universal" filters to fit just about any CAI system you could want.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
GreyWolf said:
I have one in mine, the thing is great, glad you were able to find it. Also got a cone filter to go on the CAI on my other car; they have several different "universal" filters to fit just about any CAI system you could want.
Sounds like me and Stereo supplies. MC

·
on line
246 Posts
I was looking for the same thing, the model number on the Xterra's FIPK filter is FU-1014 and it's not on the list of replacements on Amsoil's list.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Amsoil does make a cone filter you have to look for it as it fits alomst anything. here is a good place to look. I think it's the K&N replacement filter. http://www.amsoil.com/filtration/index.aspx I know I seen it somewhere. Anyone can call amsoil and ask MC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts