Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Greg so kindly points out on his product page, the urethane for the motor mounts he makes is cheap to replace if needed-
Frontier/Xterra vq40 Motor Mount | PRGProducts.Com

Well, my heatshield from my passenger side exhaust manifold is long gone, and the urethane has melted on that side and the mount is no good.

Greg is pulling another one of his disappearing acts, and not answering the phone or returning messages or replying to emails for the past 3 weeks, so I am trying to source another option for just the urethane insert.

The hell if I am going to buy a another whole set, I’ll just go back to oem if I have to.

·
TNX Veteran
4,805 Posts
Just curious, how many miles are on your X? I'm at ~130k and LOTS of off-road, I don't think mine need replacing. PRG advertises those as "easy to replace if they fail", I feel like it is one of those things you may end up replacing once and then never again unless you have an unfortunate situation like your own

·
on line
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mines still installed, and it’s melted anyways
Id rather not pull the other unless I need to, if I remember right the driver side was a pain

Anybody got a set uninstalled?

·
on line
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Talked to a rep at energy, couldn’t get me dimensions (lame) but for $30 shipped for 2 I ordered them. He said it was listed as a bronco transmission mount.

I’ll update in 3-4 months…

·
on line
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh, ok. I mean I ordered 2 and also the bronco mount kit, which is already here.

Anybody have dimensions of what they are supposed to be? They look close at least

1 - 13 of 13 Posts