Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Finally got the Alldogs Offroad UCA’s installed and alignment done. Very happy. I went with the loaded arms so they came with high quality bushings and greaseable ball joints. Installation was straightforward, the only aggravating part is having to unbolt the steering shaft on the drivers side to slide one of the top bolts out. But even that wasn’t too bad. I already had their complete suspension kit and knew they were a top notch outfit with amazing customer service so I have no worries with these.
View attachment 135659
View attachment 135660
View attachment 135662

For reference to other UCAs, do you think you could get pic that shows the clearance from the ball joint boot to the lip on the coil bucket? Thanks!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Finally got the Alldogs Offroad UCA’s installed and alignment done. Very happy. I went with the loaded arms so they came with high quality bushings and greaseable ball joints. Installation was straightforward, the only aggravating part is having to unbolt the steering shaft on the drivers side to slide one of the top bolts out. But even that wasn’t too bad. I already had their complete suspension kit and knew they were a top notch outfit with amazing customer service so I have no worries with these.
View attachment 135659
View attachment 135660
View attachment 135662
Niiiice. Looks great. What's your lift? I assume no issues with alignment?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks. It’s the Alldogs complete suspension kit with Bilstein 5100s, medium front coil springs and the BROverland Medium Load Leaf Pack. Alignments we’re no problem. I didn’t measure before and after but I’d say 2” and I think that’s what they advertise. I can’t recommend it enough.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts