Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
I installed them on mine. Then last night at work someone pointed out the tires looked like this... \ /

I started having issues with a popping sound in the last 3 days. I never checked to see if it was within spec, but I know that is not how the tires should look. They said to get them straight up and down it may not be within spec. I don't know if I trust this dealership, but it is next door to my house and they had been fixing my computer problem. Do cam bolts help with that condition above?? Anything else I should look for?
I just re-read this post. Awhile back I was getting a popping sound, and it ended up being my cam bolts. They had loosened up, and the LCAs were moving around. Once the cam bolts were tightened up, I no longer had the popping noise.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Well I'm going with a pair of 1-1/2" spacers I had AllDayFab weld up for me. Maybe the slight change in camber, won't require the new bolts... we'll see.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.