Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My dad took my xterra for a ride to the woods, camping with his friends and brought it back with a broken right spring lol.

There's question i don't know the answer to Alcan form for a quote like these ones:

I got a 2012 Nissan Xterra SV

-TRANSMISSION:
-TRANSFER CASE:
-TOP:(None, hard, soft, shell)??
-SPARE LOCATION: under the car?
-TOOL WEIGHT:
-TOOL LOCATION:
-GEAR WEIGHT:
-GEAR LOCATION:
-ORDERING REAR SPRINGS: i never knew some cars have leaf springs in front
-SPRING WIDTH FRONT:
-SPRING WIDTH REAR:
-FRONT HANGER:
-REAR HANGER:

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
The weight one is really important. I'm sure they will discuss with you about it but you don't want too much spring if you ride around unloaded and don't have armor. That'll feel like a dump truck on the road.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Don't worry about the form and just call them. That's what I did and they took care of me quickly. Had my springs in around a month. I went with the +3" +550lbs over stock. They already have all the specs they need for our vehicles so all they really need to know is how much lift you want and how much weight you carry.

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
I just got some brand new Alcans, 4” 800# to replace my 6yo set of 3” #450.

Absolutely amazing how nice the #800’s ride. Not much different from the previous set.
Alcan Rocks!

·
Northwest Xterra Club (NWXC) Club Moderator
644 Posts
If you do order Alcans - go directly through them and not any other online supplier. You'll save yourself some cash and time.

I filled out the form online. Then when I got an email, I called Bob and we discussed my rig + weight. I went with 3" 650# on July 12th.

I'll update when I get em!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts