Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

2481 - 2500 of 2500 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey!

I just found this section of the forum and wanted to let you all know that there is another on this forum from the area.

I live in Chestermere and often head out in the Ghost area as well as Mclean Creek area when it's open.

I often fin myself heading out with a bunch of Toyota's, but would love to get out on a run with fellow Nissan guys too!!

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome!

If you're on FB, we're also there.
I'm up in Cold Lake, so hard to get all the way out to your area but maybe one day we can wheel together!
There's a few people in Calgary/Edmonton, so I'm sure you'll find some folks to go with.

See ya around,
Nick,

·
Registered
151 Posts
This forum (AXE) seems pretty much dead to me, just because everybody is on FB. Well, I don't have and never will have FB, so wheeling myself 99% of the time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well then I think is about time that the AXE section is resurrected!

Is anyone interested in a wheeling trip between Xmas and new years?

I am thinking even an easy run up to the frozen falls

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its nice to see this space coming to life. I would love to go out with people and get introduced to this off-roading world, but maybe next summer once my X is more sorted..

What's the Facebook group that everyone uses?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, another Calgary member here. Did anyone end up getting out to the falls between christmas and new years? My X is stock at the moment but I'd like to meet up if a run is happening.

2481 - 2500 of 2500 Posts