Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as a follow on from the SRD work that was done towards the end of last year regarding the South Saskatchewan River Plan and the land access issues and in the interest of giving 4x4 groups a seat at the table for future government consultation there is a plan to form a society/group to represent the different 4x4 groups.
They're asking for contact info for the "heads" of the local groups and I just wanted to see if anyone from A.X.E. was interested in being our rep? If not I'm happy to put my info forward but thought I'd ask around first to see if anyone wanted to volenteer?

·
Registered
550 Posts
vote for both of you. Brit seems a little better at presenting information in a clear concise manner, but Steady seems like he's heavy handed enough to deal with bull****. it's a tie!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the support guys.

I put your name down Steady and mine as your alternate/back-up. I figure between us we can coordinate with the A.X.E. group.

It's a point of contact for each of the various groups so info can be shared easily and discussed so we come to a consensus as a group when things need arranging. Everyone's opinion and viewpoint will be welcome and the more involvement from people the better when things get going.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
It makes since for us to be cause I consider us the most active in the group

And no worrys guys lol, I can speak proper when needed. I am a sales rep on and off and have sold 100s of thousands in product. And that takes a certain type of wordplay. I'm a pretty proper guy when need be.
I choose to act like a child

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're a really small group compared to some of the other clubs but we should still have a say in things. It's also a good way for us to stay informed and up to date on what's happening with land access and other governemt ideas/plans.

·
Registered
550 Posts
It makes since for us to be cause I consider us the most active in the group

And no worrys guys lol, I can speak proper when needed. I am a sales rep on and off and have sold 100s of thousands in product. And that takes a certain type of wordplay. I'm a pretty proper guy when need be.
I choose to act like a child

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
hahahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts