Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
TNX Veteran
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
You need a drone. If it's legal on those lands that is.
Eh, I always found them obnoxious. The sound is annoying and I feel like it detracts from the area. I prefer to put in the work either with 4x4, hike, bike, etc. to get those kinds of views and pics. Plus then you spend all your time trying to get the perfect picture!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Eh, I always found them obnoxious. The sound is annoying and I feel like it detracts from the area. I prefer to put in the work either with 4x4, hike, bike, etc. to get those kinds of views and pics. Plus then you spend all your time trying to get the perfect picture!
Well that’s a sane and good persons response. Will just need to get out of the house more myself instead of mooching. Lift going in starting tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
100% agree.

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
896 Posts
Short video of a dirt mound with a little digging...

Funny commentary from the (gf). I remember one time when I got stuck my wife is like.. "No..Just... Stop".

Looks like that max gear bumper is holding up well, mine should be here in a few weeks.

Does your cat come along on these trips?

·
TNX Veteran
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Hit up the Little Naches area in WA. It's a pretty sweet spot. There are some rock formations (Moon Rocks and Funny Rocks) that feel like a little piece of Moab. Pretty fun!

Also, looks like the rash guards on my wheels are already coming in handy:

81 - 92 of 92 Posts