Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add Air Lifts for our new 2014 Pro-4x to level the rear end while towing.

The Air Lift fit list only shows a model for up to 2012.

Was there a change in the leaf spring geometry for 2013?

Has anyone put a set on a 2013 or 2014, and if so what was the model number?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I installed the Firestone W217602409 Sport-Rite Kit for Nissan Xterra on my 2014 PRO-4X even though it stated thru 2012. I got the Firestone over the Airlift because you do not have to drill just unbolt the stopper then put in between the stopper and the frame re-bolt and then it bolts to the leaf spring. The only issue is there is not much room for the bolts on the driver side but it will fit. Did not even have to remove the tires. Very nice this weekend I towed my 3k lbs camper with 4 people and loaded with gear with the air bags at about 40psi and it sat at stock level and handled great. I have not bottomed out the rear axle since I installed it about 2 weeks after I got the Xterra.

·
on line
2,243 Posts
No change for '13 or '14. Catalog just has not been updated. anything '05 and newer will work right up to the newest model.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
The firestones require no drilling and I'd bet work as good or better. Also are cheaper if you shop. This will be the best money you spend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts