Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Jims shop (shrockworks) today and talked to him about putting this.....

Inside of this....

And he said no problem... well there is one problem... I have to wait untill next Thursday for him to get it up in there. I guess that gives me time to mount the bottle and run all the wires and hosesxt!! :cheers: :cheers:

·
on line
564 Posts
Dude, wait til he's finished with my sliders!

Rob

·
on line
631 Posts
robnfl said:
Dude, wait til he's finished with my sliders!

Rob

mine too!! haha

·
on line
807 Posts
Nice!
That is the same horn I have.
I have never run it above about 120psi, and let me tell you....it is LOUD!

·
on line
3,484 Posts
It's ok, he can do that and still get your sliders done, He hire a bunch of new welders, and set em all up, they will be working most efficiently. We sent a thenewx.org spy over there for a surprise visit and he said everyone was working feverishly, no one even took a break while he was there and Jim got like 7 calls on the new phone he had implanted into his ear. So, I think your sliders will still be there same time.

Spy, Don't blow your cover! LOL MC

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know who the spy is!!!!!

Anyway, what MC just described is exactly what i saw when i went yesterday. He also upgraded his computer system. He has a new huge server right in his small office. And there were extra workers there that I havent seen before. I guess business is booming.

But yeah, after the install i will definetly post a video of the factory horn vs. the air horns. Cant wait.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Maybe more than one spy. Spy VS Spy? Yea, seems like he's stepping it up a notch just in time, well, maybe late, but better late than never. Half of something is better than all of nothing, So, I did the left half 1st then the right, (Same day) then the bottom half, then the front half and soon after that the back half. Then the Rear..... All done! MC

·
on line
189 Posts
yo spy
is that the whole deal

like the horn and the compressors

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jang Pilmo said:
yo spy
is that the whole deal

like the horn and the compressors
Naa that is just the horn, the compressor and the bottle are going where the spare tire used to be.

** Oh by the way Jim told me he was too busy, so we are going to have to postpone it for a while. :cussing:

·
on line
189 Posts
post some pictures up when u have everything put onnn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts