Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Adding OEM Off Road Lights (Roof BooBs) to 2007 Xterra

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  tpjii 
#1 ·
Hi, I purchased a set of OEM off road lights and wanted to know if anyone had a picture or description of where the factory hole is drilled in the roof for the harness. I am trying to add them to a 2007 Xterra I bought for my teenage son and we are trying to dress it up like a PRO4X. The lights are all we need to finish the look. I am trying to place the hole as close to where it would have been if the truck came equipped with the lights. I appreciate any help you guys could provide.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi, I purchased a set of OEM off road lights and wanted to know if anyone had a picture or description of where the factory hole is drilled in the roof for the harness
The hole is approximately 10 1/8" from the roof seam and 11 1/2" back from the windshield grommet on the driver side.

Do you have a part number for the roof harness part? I want to add a second one to my P4X...

#3 ·

#4 ·
Thanks for the measurements that lets me know where to drill. Sorry, I don’t have the part number for the harness, I bought the set up used and have to get the body side harness yet. I plan on calling the dealer tomorrow. Depending on cost of harness I might just make my own but would have to use rubber body grommet and RTV to seal around wires. I really appreciate the picture that helps a lot also.

#5 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.