Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and they give a few tips and tricks for the truck (almost 99.9% of them everyone already heard about or seen) but heres a neat tip

Code:
Keyless remote: If your Xterra came with one, you know what a lifesaver it can be. But if you're annoyed by the honk when you lock the vehicle, you'll be happy to know you can make that go away. Simply hold down the lock and unlock buttons for a few seconds. If you start to miss that friendly little honk, you can always reactivate it by repeating the process.

·
on line
551 Posts
That was one of the first things I did. When we go camping, sometimes I forget if I locked the vehicle, and am too lazy to get back up and check, and a horn honk late at night is really not appreciated by ones neighbors, so this makes it unnoticeable

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also got a post card in mail about the free 100 point inspection ends April 28th

·
on line
1,479 Posts
me too I love it I am taking mine next week

·
on line
975 Posts
The great, I've been wondering about that. Thanks

·
on line
564 Posts
lostboy said:
free 100 point inspection, I have not heard of this, is it at all dealers?
Yeah, me neither...is that a local dealer offer?

Rob

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S_e_X-Terra said:
I think they mean if you sign up at the website nissanowner.com then you will be sent a card for a free 100 pt inspection.

Right? Right!!!
actually wrong :p

i recieved a post card about 2 weeks back but now also found the offer online and its at any nissan dealer

·
on line
376 Posts
Thats a way for them to get you to the dealership so they can find something wrong and get you to buy it. They'll more than likely recommend tranny flush, power steering, fuel flush, cabin air filter, or something along those lines.

·
on line
237 Posts
NyCXterra said:
Code:
Keyless remote: If your Xterra came with one, you know what a lifesaver it can be. But if you're annoyed by the honk when you lock the vehicle, you'll be happy to know you can make that go away. Simply hold down the lock and unlock buttons for a few seconds. If you start to miss that friendly little honk, you can always reactivate it by repeating the process.
This is also in the owner's manual....but who reads that anyways???

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VanX said:
NyCXterra said:
Code:
This is also in the owner's manual....but who reads that anyways???
Yup better to find things out as you go along, same way people didnt know theres 2 gloveboxes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts