Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Off the top of my head I believe the Nisstec ones are 18" and the PRG ones are 22" ...talking about rear brake lines here. As for the front, I don't know off the top of my head. (I should double check those measurements, but I'm pretty sure they are correct)

EDITED: I said those measurements were for the front originally and then realized that my lysdexia had kicked in. Those measurements should be correct for the rear lines.

What mounting bracket?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off the top of my head I believe the Nisstec ones are 18" and the PRG ones are 22" ...talking about rear brake lines here. As for the front, I don't know off the top of my head. (I should double check those measurements, but I'm pretty sure they are correct)

What mounting bracket?
On nistecs website they say the rear brake lines come with a mounting plate

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
huh, no idea, maybe they are making a little bracket kind of like this
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21687
to get a little more length out of them.
The only bracket that I can think of is on the rear axle where the lines bolt down. Again, this is talking about the rear lines. Maybe they made some new hanger to clip the hoses in place, I don't know.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nisstec gave my TS front brake lines and extended rears, forgot how much longer the TS ones were, they're still in my garage, ill measure them out tomorrow and let you know what hardware came with them.

The TS lines are not advertised, you gotta talk to Brian

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
It won't be a standard size, it will be metric. Almost everything on your truck will be metric.
When you say fitting, which one are you talking about? Most of the stuff on the brakes is 10mm. Make sure you use a flare wrench.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts