Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anyone looking for a good deal on an 8gallon Action Packer storage box please continue reading.

This item has become a stapIe for the Xterra camping enthusiast, but they are difficult to find and can be expensive.

However, my Walmart had a limited supply of these items on clearance for $14.98.
It appears my Walmart is not the only one which has a few in stock.
Ps: these items were not stocked in automotive or sporting , but in or around the luggage section

Www.walmart.com. item # # 572723945

Wish you luck at your local store.

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
552 Posts
In stock 30 miles away... Very tempted. Was looking to get these in conjunction with a Maxterra rear cargo shelf system

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
In stock 30 miles away... Very tempted. Was looking to get these in conjunction with a Maxterra rear cargo shelf system
Looks like we're neighbors--I'm in Grover! Paso and Santa Maria stores both have a few left in stock.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For what it's worth, the next best online price I've seen was $30.

pick these up if you can, your not likely to see them at this price again.

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
552 Posts
Looks like we're neighbors--I'm in Grover! Paso and Santa Maria stores both have a few left in stock.
Nice to meet you! You wouldn't happen to be heading to Santa Maria or Paso anytime soon would you?

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
552 Posts
Looks like you can't buy these online for pickup? The website just notes that they are available, am I missing something?

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra OR
552 Posts
You won't be sorry.
do you have that shelf system or were you referring to the storage boxes? if you have the shelf system how easy is it to install and remove? I believe the PDF says it bolts into place with the existing track system just seeing how conveniently it does so.

Apologies for deviating from the thread, attempted to send this as a p.m. but taptalk stated I was not allowed to start a private conversation with @IM1RU

Also, maxterra's product PDF States the storage system fits three 10 gallon action Packers, I don't believe the 10 gallon variation exists from my research. I contacted him and he believed it was down in error and it should be 8 gallons, can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
That is a good price for these... tempting but I already have four. They're really handy.

@CAchief check out Rob's picture here:

It's three 8 gallons. I haven't heard of 10 gallon ones so I think that might be a typo. I don't have one of these but if it's made by Dave (Maxterra) it's high quality.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm glad I could help.😀

1 - 16 of 16 Posts