Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

AC's got some new headers

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BGXterra 
#1 ·
Hey there's some new headers that are out for our trucks now. Trying to get me a set of them. Have to wait till I get re-established with the new job and all obviously. Xterra Headers

#5 ·
Isn't there some kinda law about selling other people's stuff as yours?
Anyhow, I'd try out a set with a Flowmaster exhaust as I have an unlimited budget, but I don't buy from AC. So you guys go ahead.
I think they should send Dan a set for free!

MC

#9 ·
BoonDox said:
MC you can just buy from JBA
Oh yea! I can! I am dreading taking all the skids off just for that. But on my list when I get the skids so jacked up I want to take them off.
I'm seriously thinking headers and whole exhaust as soon as I figure it all out. Wonder how deep the header job goes. Man I have header nightmares with my 71 Charger! I kind of hope the ceramic holds up as well as factory stuff.
Never heard of titanium being used, but my brother works at a co that uses titanium to make human parts and operating tools. It's too cost prohibitive to coat any headers with. RMI is right down the street, that stuff is locked up!

MC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.