Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
@silverflash, Have you sanded, polished and refinished the headlamps? That made a big difference for our X.

·
on line
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
@silverflash, Have you sanded, polished and refinished the headlamps? That made a big difference for our X.
no need to. my lens are darn clear. a few scratches but totally clear. they have held up well over 15+ years of ownership.

·
Registered
2011 Pro4x
52 Posts
So i just received my 9007 auxitos by the amazon folks. Excited to put them in. I recently upgraded the lights in my 2021 ranger from the halogens to the same brand LEDs and love them. Drove the xtrerra the other night and could hardly see a thing. So it's time for an upgrade!!! I will post up my results after.

I plan on doing one side then comparing the new LED cutoff to the opposite side halo cutoff and adjust as needed so i don't blind people.... had to do that on the ranger..

it's Nessie's first mod in quite a few years- owned since new in 2006.
I went with the Beamtech fanless. May not be as bright as some, but much better than stock. These pictures should show you the brightness - much better, and the pattern - no obvious difference.

And no one has ever complained at night.

View attachment 142507

View attachment 142508
I'm using the same brand bulbs for headlights and fogs (yellow). I liked that you didnt have to modify the retaining clip, and the alignment couldn't be messed with. The first pair I bought was getting me flashed at night, but the Auxito's havent resulted in a single one. I've only been running mine for 6 weeks but no complaints...no flickers, no service lights.

·
Registered
2012 Pro4X
47 Posts
I have them in my fog lights they work good ive submerged them in a river once too. I have a pic of their beam pattern going down a 55 mph country road, they are the yellowish lights and the beams still came out the correct pattern for foglights
Atmosphere Water Asphalt Astronomical object Liquid

21 - 25 of 25 Posts