Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start a thread here so we can plan without getting mixed up in the other thread(s)

From my knowledge and from people that have recently went.

Six people in a condo was about 300 each and they put in another 75 each for groceries and everyone took turns cooking. (taco night etc).

Most condos are dog friendly

Most trails are dog friendly except for elephant hill because that's in one of ares were no dogs are allowed period. Others must be leashed

There is room if we go 8 people and someone wants to pitch a tent in the back yard of the condo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I have to do one road trip every summer, if I can find a copilot I think I would be down.

·
Registered
550 Posts
you have dogs, no need for a copilot. but maybe bring Max or Craig and show em what they're missing with the delicas

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I will have to ride with one of you guys doing a harder trail one of the days.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I wanna be with Humz and Britt. I don't know any of them so whatever they pick I will do the same. Just take more technical lines on the trails.

I know I wanna do a few blacks St least I think I do residing the names. Spider mesa always rang a bell in my head and metal masher

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I won't be doing any blacks, need way more mods (lift, SAS) than I have. I think light red will be the hardest I can go.

I'm currently thinking:

M - Hells Revenge
T - Steel Bender
W - Elephant Hill (great trail but I have done it before so....might pass and do Metal Masher)
T - Lockhart Basin or Flat Iron Mesa
F - Seven Mile Rim (have to do wipeout hill with Bill)

I also want to do Strike Ravine but don't have the time.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Im thinking backwards bill monday (gotta go for the new trail)
Tuesday - steel bender
Wednesday - elephant hill (i'll be solo so no lexi)
Thursday - kane creek or flat iron mesa
Fri - 7 mile or fins

1 - 20 of 257 Posts