Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A Side-by-Side Comparison of a Shrockworks & Hummer H3 Front Bumper on an X [Discuss]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I photochopped the H3 bumper image directly over the Shrockworks bumper.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there was an aftermarket bumper that looked something like the H3 bumper, would you be interested in one?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I like it.

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
It's different and does look interesting. How about some different angels ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's different and does look interesting. How about some different angels ?
I will work on 3 new chops afterwork tonight based on these three below. Also I want to redo the one posted above by tweaking the color tint to better match the vehicle and the bumper in compare:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually like it too. Wonder if it is even close to fitting?
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm hoping that enough people who like it will chime in here and then one of the fabricators will bring it to market based on that interest. It shouldn't be an exact copy of it, obviously, but something similar would do.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I lost the plastic cover to my OEM bumper and am interested in welding a junkyard bumper of some kind onto the OEM. How much did you resize this? If it's close to the same width I might cut the mounts off of the H3 (or similar) and weld it onto the X mounts.....

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm hoping that enough people who like it will chime in here and then one of the fabricators will bring it to market based on that interest. It shouldn't be an exact copy of it, obviously, but something similar would do.
I've got a buddy that owns a fab shop in Longmont I'll talk to him today and see what he can come up with.. I'll keep you guys posted

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've got a buddy that owns a fab shop in Longmont I'll talk to him today and see what he can come up with.. I'll keep you guys posted
Fantastic! Suppose this H3 bumper could be bolted on with only minor modification required, that would be nice. Suppose we could tweak the design to make it our own, and suppose your buddy could fab them - THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!:eek:ccasion5::cheers::headbang:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I really like this concept. But, I just did a little searching on google and it looks like the bumper is in several parts. What you see is actually a cover plus a few other pieces...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts