Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Veteran
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So, we ran in to an issue with the rear shocks being too short. I had picked up the Bilstein 5165 with Remote res at 24" I was sent a pair that was 22 3/8" i need 25.5" lol

So, on that note, I'll be selling these NEW 5165s at a discounted rate in the next month or so, tthey were $399 for the pair.

I ended up ordering a pair of Radflo 2.5 smooth body remote reservoir with compression adjusters . They are exactly 25.5" so I wont lose any travel. They just started building them today. Hoping two weeks out. Wiring is being worked on currently. Also, we had to order the UpRev MAF GT since the stock MAF would be overwhelmed more than likely. Hopefully we get it to the tuner in the next few weeks. Brennan is working his tail off and doing a great job. Stay tuned for more updates

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Seth. What is the part number for the 5165's? I.e. what measurement lift are they meant for? Trying to see if I can help ya out unloading them.

·
Veteran
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Seth. What is the part number for the 5165's? I.e. what measurement lift are they meant for? Trying to see if I can help ya out unloading them.
Hey bud!

Brennan measured them at 22-3/8 I believe (22.5")

·
Veteran
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Driven Desire putting in some work on the rig tonight. its getting closer :)

·
Veteran
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
something looks out of place....

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Optional equipment on the Pro8X

·
Veteran
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
a little update for ya. decided to go with the CJD E-fan setup and ditch the V8 Pathy shroud and fan clutc . Will give me some extra room with what is all packed in there. We also went with a new CSF condenser to replace my old one. Also, last but not least, we went with the PML trans pan (1 qt over stock) would love the deep pan but that wont clear the skids.

should have some more pics for you fiends this weekend lol

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
man.. when you first posted the pic of the engine.. i thought you were kidding.. like yeah .. we'd all love "alittle power upgrade"

but wow man. question.. do the paddle shifters work with the factory x or titan trans?

·
Veteran
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
man.. when you first posted the pic of the engine.. i thought you were kidding.. like yeah .. we'd all love "alittle power upgrade"

but wow man. question.. do the paddle shifters work with the factory x or titan trans?
Ha! Nope, not kidding lol

Brennan came up with the idea (Being the Mad Genius that he is) This (from my limited knowledge) requires a compatible TCM/Valvebody from a G car and the shifter from a V8 Pathfinder and a V8 Pathy gauge cluster. I'm sure there is more to it. I'll let Brennan do his VooDoo he does so well and enjoy the end result.

·
Veteran
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
A little update for ya. We decided to go with the CJD E-fan setup and ditch the V8 Pathy shroud and fan clutch. Will give me some extra room with what is all packed in there. We also went with a new CSF condenser to replace my old one. Also, last but not least, we went with the PML trans pan (1 qt over stock) Would love the deep pan but that wont clear the skids.

should have some more pics for you fiends this weekend lol

E-Fan Kit

https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/csf,10632,a/c+condenser,6708

Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder Deep Transmission Pan from PML

21 - 38 of 38 Posts