Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Fantastic pictures nworker and patoconnor61!!

It was a great trip ... sharing time again with the seasoned group of reprobates and making new friendships ...

Huge thanks to GeoXplorer (and navigator) LnxPenguin for doing the pre-run ... then having to reroute the course based on those findings.

Despite some snow blocked trails we were able to make many of the typical annually run trails ... and the wildflowers were spectacular!

and Tri-tip!
and Irish Whisky!
and Bay area Porter!
and Brats ... with many mustards

I (over)enjoyed it all!

·
Professional Amateur Wanderer
476 Posts
It's dangerous hanging out with you guys. I managed to come back about 7 lbs heavier, but I had a lot of fun, and that's what counts. Great pics and great seeing everyone again.

·
Professional Amateur Wanderer
476 Posts
I hauled my own wag bags out with me. By the time i got to sea level, the mylar pouches looked vacuum sealed. I had CHUSA witness me place my wag bag into my trasharoo. Then I could be sure I wouldn't be accused of being the phantom squatter lol

·
Super Moderator
4,181 Posts
I saw "someone" who shall remain nameless for now furtively look left and right before depositing his used wag bag in the camp kitchen trash bag at Bear Trap Basin and then quickly walk away while trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

I would wager that he was also the "Saturday Morning Offender."

101 - 113 of 113 Posts