Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2015 Black Pro-4X 6-speed
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi gang!

Recently upgraded my 2015 Pro-4X to have 33's and matte black KMC rims (stock wheel wasn't wide enough, so needed an 8.5"), and so I am selling my (4) Pro-4X rims. Additionally, I had a 2nd set of (4) Nissan SE Alloy rims as my snow tires, this time of the '4-spoke' persuasion.

Pro-4X wheels $500
  • 16"
  • slight dings in the alloy, from off-roading
  • tire is Fuzion SUV, 31" (they came on my X when I bought it; never felt the need to replace them since they did fine off-road, and I was getting 22 mph with 200+ pounds of steel on her in the mountains
  • (2) have moderate tread life left (see attached photo, showing about 3/16" remaining; I can take more measurements if desired)
  • (1) has a good sized chip in the sidewall, which was the reason I got new ones; I wouldn't drive on it, although i did several hours of highway speeds with (3) people and (3) mountain bikes on the back
  • (1) has a severely ripped sidewall, and is no longer usable
  • (3) of them are aired up and ready to go; the 4th is not, for obvious reasons

SE 4-Spoke wheels $400
  • 17"
  • tire is Bridgestone Blizzak (studless snow tire)
  • they are pretty bald and basically useless
  • I slid horizontally when driving across a sloped parking lot in 4" of snow; like I said, useless..
  • aired up, and ready to go!! (..go *nowhere)
  • could be fun if you just want to do burn-outs and drift around lol

New wheels (not for sale here, just excited..)
  • Maxxis RAZR A/T
  • LT285 / 70 R17 (32.8")
  • KMC Recon rims in matte black (17" x 8.5" 6 on 4.5)

Please note that the point of this sale is to sell the rims. The tires are 'free' and have no bearing on the sale value, so I don't want to hear "hey there isn't much life left on that rubber, I think you should come down on price a bit" due to the fact that I'm currently selling the tires at $0. They are simply included because I didn't feel like taking them off, and there's also the rare chance a buyer was looking for 31's : D in other words, the price won't be reduced if someone asks to buy "just the rims" (in fact, I might make it more then since that involves me running out to a shop to do that).

Had to get new wheels because: (a) I ripped (2) sidewalls in a month wheelin above Breckenridge and Winter Park, and (b) bald snow tires aren't very useful. I had to rush to get the Maxxis because I was driving Imogene Pass last weekend, so I took an absolute bath on the purchase. Hoping to recover just a fraction of the cost for the new ones, so please don't beat me down on the tag. Really hoping to sell locally.

Photos below of all (8). I have individual photos of each wheel, so if you want a closer look just shoot me a message (hoping to not blow up the OP with tons of pics). I'll put photos of my tire selection in the "Can I fit 33's?" thread I created!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface Tread Font

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber

· Registered
2015 Black Pro-4X 6-speed
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi dude! I think I am going to hold out for a bit still to try and clear all 6, which it has definitely been a while but I'm optimistic someone will show up! If nothing changes, I will def hit you up about a shipment. Happy to do that.

· Registered
217 Posts
Might be interested in the wheels. The p4x ones. Cash, or... trade for a set of headlights retrofitted with HID projectors?
These are sets I make, either in D2S or Mini H1. Every buyer loves them.

· Registered
2007 Xterra S; 2015 Frontier SV CC V6 AT; 2017 Pathfinder SL 4x4
22 Posts
If you are willing to ship the Pro-4X rims only to 92201, PM me or post the price shipped. I have an Xterra which I want to have something else besides the sleelies she has right now, and I sourced a set of Frontier rims but not the Pro-4x. Lemme know.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts