Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm planning on attending this event just seeing if anyone else is interested. I've rolled with the FJ Noreasters before and had a great time, nice to mix it up a little. (Awesome Showing up some of the FJ's too)

Let's Represent!!

Nov 30th - Dec 1st, 2013. This is a no-register/no-pay event at Rausch Creek Off Road Park (RCORP). You will still be responsible for park fees. Stickers will be made, and if there's any hoodies left over they will be for sale as well as possibly some other schwag.

Attending
LIXterra
LIXterra's brother in Tacoma
BlackoutV
Blk11xterra
Primer
T-Rexterra
Vorian
Wargent
Rsisme 2
NYCxterra22
Superman465
1 Jeep friend of superman
2 Jeep friend of superman
MidNightBlue
Lizardking (Possible Sunday wheeling? anyone interested)

If you want to be added to the list pm me let me know

·
on line
1,113 Posts
yeah they are a good group of guys to run with, and their raffles are amazing its a lot of fj stuff of course but they have sooo much stuff. They put us to shame with mods.I think it went on for almost 2 hours lol. Im in hopefully nothing gets in the way between now and then.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Im fairly certain the FJ I posted in the offroad not offroad thread is owned by someone in that club. Saw a guy walking around where I saw the fj at with a club sweatshirt.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
I need ujoints. Possible alternator. New right door. Cranked up radflos. Tire rotation. Oil change. Alignment.
Ugh.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 132 Posts