Locking Wetbox Handle
Gobi Ladder
Weathertech In-Channel Visors
Weathertech Bug Shield
Stubby Antenna
Murano Rear Wiper

Lights
20" Lightbar for Bumper Mouth
LED Accent Lighting (foot wells, console, glove box, cup holders)
LED Reverse Lights
LED Dome Lights
Maglite(Quickfist Mount)
Mini Mag Lite
OEM Fogs and OR Lights

Performance:
BullyDog Tuner
Marine Battery Terminals
Volant CAI
XTP Intake Manifold Spacer
Exedy Clutch/Luk Flywheel

Suspension
General Spring HD Leaf Packs
Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks
Bilstein 5100 Front Adjustable Shocks
Rear Sway Bar Removed

Pictures were all hosted by photobucket....

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha just a simple stick on for the mirrors. 3.99 at O'reilly:) but yes, usually the back seats are down and the headrests are out! I'll post some pictures tonight or tomorrow.

I've looked almost all of your build threads multiple times, thanks for the inspiration all!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated pictures.

Need advice on what to do next? I'm lacking direction at the moment. Tint front windows to match? CAI? Bedline roof rack? I don't offroad really but could be persuaded to get some new tires...help!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks. i just put the ladder on yesterday. i was lucky enough to get in on the group buy a couple months ago. i need to replace the rear hatch struts asap. otherwise i'm all set for winter i think.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Updated pictures.

Need advice on what to do next? I'm lacking direction at the moment. Tint front windows to match? CAI? Bedline roof rack? I don't offroad really but could be persuaded to get some new tires...help!
If I was you, I would finish stealthing the entire truck. Black out the "OFFROAD" emblems, and hit that roof rack with some bedliner, like you suggested.

Of course, new tires would also be awesome! As for tires, if you dont offroad much, a nice mild A/T tire would be sweet. Something that wouldnt hurt your MPGs much on road, but would be better offroad that those long trail tires. Not everyone (including me) needs KM2s or Duratracs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Out of curiosity which "stubby" antenna do you go with and how is it working for you as far as reception goes? I've been looking around and there seems to be a bunch of "stubby" antennas.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah finishing the rear plastic and off-road emblems is next on my list. I already have the bed liner and plasti-dip.

duo, do the tires you run require a lift? i see you are lifted, but was that necessary to fit your tires?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Well I have 285s, which usually can be run without a lift just by doing the "melt mod". But every tire seems to be different. Some people can fit 285s without the melt mod, some have to do it. With my lift, I didn't have to do either. But if I didn't have a lift, I would definitely have had to do the melt mod.
Posted via Mobile Device

How-To: Melt Mod, or Making 285s Fit!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts