Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
TexasX said:
I wonder how long it will take to get to 1000...
The only problem is for every good member, there is 10 that have to be cancelled because they are spammers/garbage. We may have reached 500, but about 15 of those will be deleted, because they are not true members that are here for the Xterra minded. So it's one step foward and 10 steps back.

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
Hit 500 again - But, not there yet. Almost, just a few more REAL members need. Still have to delete 10 spammers, again and wait for those true members to fill these vacated spots. So if you have been reading the site, but haven't registered yet, then come on-board and be part of the 2nd Generation Xterra Team.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Who hoo! Proud to be #6!

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Hey i may be 74th... but i have been on this site everyday since. Uh... yeah, i dont have anything better to do!! :cheers:
X2 @ Member Number 272.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: --Shoot, at #197--

--I don't even get a gift cert. to the doughnut shop !!

-- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hey... I understand when you post alot of posts or you have been a member for a long time... your little title thingy changes right under your screen name. but why are some peoples different? Mine says veteran :cheers: , some peoples says noob, some peoples says seasoned... but why the heck does old navys say popeye?? I want mine to say 'fantastical'

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Talk to Dan the man I think he can change it. Lately I think mine should say Curb Crawler.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
BoonDox said:
Not to sure what but something creative.
Something like "Yes they are that big" , you know in reference to your tires...

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Hey... I understand when you post alot of posts or you have been a member for a long time... your little title thingy changes right under your screen name. but why are some peoples different? Mine says veteran :cheers: , some peoples says noob, some peoples says seasoned... but why the heck does old navys say popeye?? I want mine to say 'fantastical'
I told Dan to change it and presto it was changed. You can have it say anything you want, just PM Dan and he will change it to what you want it to say.

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
Still on the thrushold of hitting the 500 Member, but have to remove 15+ spammers.

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: WILL IT IS OFFICAL - WE HAVE HIT 500 LEGIT MEMBERS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As of Nov 30, 2006.

TexasX said:
I wonder how long it will take to get to 1000...
S_e_X-Terra said:
Not as long as it took to get the first 500.
(hopefully)
Well lets see. . . . site memberships started on 28 Jan'06 and we had. . . .

50 Members by 14 Feb '06,
100 Members by 11 Mar '06,
200 Members by 12 May '06,
300 Members by 18 Jul '06,
400 Members by 20 Sep '06,
500 Members by 30 Nov '06,

So at this rate we should have 600 members by Feb'07 and . . . .

700 Members by Apr'07
800 Members by Jun'07
900 Members by Aug'07

1000 Members by Oct'07

·
on line
51 Posts
Damn, the night I signed up I was number 500. Now I'm only #494. I feel cheated.

--Matt

·
on line
1,407 Posts
You can thank the spammers for that!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts