Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
j/k so,

Yesterday I flew into Ontario, Ca for testing in riverside for Riverside County Sheriff. Since I work for a car rental company, I went and rented through my company.(they gave me an Altima) Well I had a test this morning, for which was the reason I flew in here for. And I get into the car and the car doesn't start. Big deal right? forgot to unplug the GPS. So I call AAA, and I get my car jumpstarted. So I drive for 30 minutes. THen I stop and get some food. I get back to the car, and the car doesn't start. Fine this is irritating but fine. Call out AAA. and get it restarted. I am starting to think I just got a dead battery. OK np I have it jumpstarted again. and drive over to Kragens to buy a portable charger. (always wanted one, this was an excuse to get one. Anyways. I go back and walla car doesn't start. Now I know I have a defective battery. Cause the Battery is dead. Kragens tried to jump it, with a battery from the store. No luck. A gentleman offered to help me, and tried to jump my car with his battery in his car. NO luck. Had to call AAA again. NOW I have used up all my AAA. the car is at the hotel, can't restart it.
Only reason I know it's a defective battery, is the fact that it happened in my Xterra. The vehicle doesn't start and all the gauges are moving wierdly in the wrong direction. It wouldn't have been a big deal. But I just failed that damn test by a few ****ing points. the proctor was in disbelief himself. WTF by a few ****ing points. it was a ****ing psychological test. WTF
And I had a friend tell me I'm an idiot, and that I don't know what I'm doing. And that he wants to help. And then says that I'm pissing him off, when I go off on him.
but hey if you want to help someone with something, you don't tell them they are a piece of $**t and start making fun of you. I wish there were live dummies that I could pound on right now, but hey I know better. But wait, I don't know wtf I am doing?

Sorry I needed to rant

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
****ing points.WTF by a few ****ing points. it was a ****ing psychological test. WTF
I'm an idiot, they are a piece of $**t and start making fun of you.
I wish there were live dummies that I could pound on right now, but hey I know better. But wait, I don't know wtf I am doing?

Sorry I needed to rant
You'ld be perfect for the Riverside County Sheriff :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts