Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Pull into the grocery store on New Years eve...not a single spot left, EXCEPT, one that was half plowed in. Nice! I pull in, hop out with a big smile on my face, and laugh at all the people circling the lot staring at me.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Many years ago when I had my 01 X a girl I was dating and I went to a beach area on a local lake. All the spots were taken, people parked on the side of the road and in boat spaces without boat trailers. There was one space where a dump truck had dumped mulch to spread around on the parking lot islands. No workers were there on a Saturday working on the landscaping so I dropped the ol X in 4H and drove up on the mulch. Came back later and a park ranger had gone around and not only given everyone parking tickets on the side of the road but had also wrapped yellow “No Parking” tape (similar to crime scene tape) around all of them . We laughed till we saw the X, it was wrapped too. Even better, no trash cans in the parking lot so we had to take the tape home to throw it away. Been driving for 19 years, its still the only parking ticket I have ever gotten.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts

went to red robin last night, and the lot was full except this end spot that had some snow in it. Well, nothing wrong with the spot, so back in i go. i pulled in first, but wouldn't have been able to open my door. so i backed in, It was bigger before i ran it over twice.
I then notice this heep parked in the corner spot next to it. I guess he/she didn't want to get the tires dirty...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
One of my favorite pass times! love this thread . I'll have a contribution tomorrow. i know just the spot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts