Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine : October 06 Issue

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  D-Day 
#1 ·
Just wanted to keep you all posted that the initial launch article on our 06 Nissan Xterra project vehicle has landed. The new October 2006 issue should be on newstands everywhere any day now so be sure to check it out. Don't miss the last page covering this forum and a picture of the forum sticker on the vehicle.

Thanks!

Jordan May

#3 ·
Re: 4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine : October 06 I

MagEditor said:
Just wanted to keep you all posted that the initial launch article on our 06 Nissan Xterra project vehicle has landed. The new October 2006 issue should be on newstands everywhere any day now so be sure to check it out. Don't miss the last page covering this forum and a picture of the forum sticker on the vehicle.

Thanks!

Jordan May
Got mine the other day. Big props on getting thenewx.org sticker in the article. Cannot wait to see what you all have in your plans.

#4 ·
Jordan,

Great job on the article. I can't wait to see it. Heard it was pretty good from the rest of the guys. Thank you so much for mentioning us. Talked to Jim. Great choice. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.