Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading a few threads , and everyone seem to agree that the 33's fit under the X , so that answered my question.
Anyone running this setup post pics and can the "flimsy" hoist chaine take the weight or does it need to be ungraded?

If ayone has a hoist collecting dust (in good working condition, I might be interested). Kinda done with the Spare tire on roof.

thx

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
My 33" fit under there - but I keep it in the back of the Xterra when I go off-road.
I dont want to hit the one tire I'll really need on a rock. Thats some bad juju.
I mounted it under before I went out because I didn't have space inside. One of the trails I scuffed it and although I had no damage at all I can't wait for the MaxTerra bumper to show. Had just bought the tires the week prior and I was paranoid after that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Will it fit with PRG shackles and OME leafs?
That shouldn’t be an issue. Mine above has PRG shackles on lowest hole and rebuilt leaves that have the OME HD conversion leaf in it. The issues I think people would have are clearances against a hitch like mine and the brake lines at the pumpkin. My 33’s actually touch my hitch at the receiver hole but still mount straight and tight.

Now for the Nike commercial:

“Just do it!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
728 Posts
Should have no problem. I have 285/75/R16 KO2s and the spare fits fine, but it is up against my maxgear bumper. I also have PRG adjustable shackles set to the middle position and remote resi piggyback Radflo 2.0 shocks. I’ll try to snap a picture tomorrow.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That shouldn’t be an issue. Mine above has PRG shackles on lowest hole and rebuilt leaves that have the OME HD conversion leaf in it. The issues I think people would have are clearances against a hitch like mine and the brake lines at the pumpkin. My 33’s actually touch my hitch at the receiver hole but still mount straight and tight.

Now for the Nike commercial:

“Just do it!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome. Thanks for the reply

1 - 12 of 12 Posts