Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.satellitetvtopc.com/?hop=sattvemail
Once you pay for software, thats it! No monthly fees!
This is so unbelievable, I had to go take a picture and post it, You can see World Series playing in Mid size screen with the newx.org in background. Taken 5 min before this post.

I use this program and a Laptop plus a Blackberry 7130 with a Sprint unlimited access modem pack. I plug connect pick a channel and play. cool as crap! Also plays songs and other things. You'd have to be a gadget man like me to do this Mod. LOL

I also use it on the road in my truck so I don't miss something I need to see. Worldwide channels so I can see what Lies Al Jazeera is telling about us! Very impressive when in middle of no where watching the big Game full screen.

Watching the Baseball game on Fox now, plus my TV he hee, I have no idea how this works but a lot of the channels are direct TV some come from like outer space? Very clear picture and stereo sound.
The more I use it, the better it works for some reason. And the more channels pop up. It has like two separate viewers, one has all the channels and TVU http://www.tvunetworks.com/ has like 50. that you can't get on Cable or Sat Kinda looks like local programing. Either one works. Uses Media player 11+ 100% satisfied with this MOD. Amazing!

MC

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Shit.. that is cool MC.
what programs/service/website do you use to get the TV? I am assuming you are using the BB to connect to the internet, right?

I am puzzled, please expain.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I added some links to the post. The one at the bottom explains it more. I am simply amazed at how good a picture this has and the sound even more! It's like HD on some channels. Some don't work at all at times but maybe off air ya know. I been surfing the world channels, If I could understand the language I'd be in business! LOL it's all what it says it is on the web site. I am watching some news Flash from Alameda where a car has went into the drink. Channel 2 news They mention Oakland but I have no idea where this is. KTVU CH 2 News. Looks like Ca local news. This is so cool! I'm a news addict ya know LOL

I use a Blackberry with a sprint wireless connection, but says all you need is a 56K. Mine is much faster than that! Almost DSL speed.

Anyways absolutely amazing!

MC

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I hope I never has to SAS it! Be easy for Pony to do what I have done, but hard for me to top his SAS. I like IFS and part reason why I landed on an X. I used to like the fords, but they had problems and I got off them. For the type wheeling I do, IFS is way for me. Pony made Shrockworks front page, so we know where I stand huh? MC

·
on line
135 Posts
So MC, you paid the $50 for the software and that's it? Nothing more?

Any indication that the service could be terminated for bootlegging? I know they say they are not, but it just sounds fishy to me.

·
on line
332 Posts
USMC Xterra+ ponyboys Xterra = A TRANSFORMER!!!!

·
on line
384 Posts
MC - Are you running sound through your stereo or just off the laptop?

·
on line
295 Posts
MC that really rocks.
dragonplayboy are you bucking for Smart ASS designation? Love that calc. I got one too including tears for MPG calculations.

·
on line
87 Posts
You sure do have alot of toys in there.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
that's probably after the built in grill :geek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts