Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys I just recently got back from one of the best off-road trips of all time. It started off on last Thursday morning I called my friend to see if he wanted to go out to Anza Borrego. Well it ended up being a three day trip from Anza to Big Bear, through Joshua Tree. 85% of which was on dirt. Total trip was about 445 miles. Here are some of the images of the trip.

·
on line
271 Posts
Gotta love all those spots. Joshua Tree and Anza are some of my favorite spots. Great pictures - you got an eye for the camera image.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Snoopy said:
Gotta love all those spots. Joshua Tree and Anza are some of my favorite spots. Great pictures - you got an eye for the camera image.
Thanks Snoop. Yeah Anza and Joshua tree are my to favorite places of all time in So Cal. I wish I could have planned this trip out and had a whole bunch of SCCX people go too. I actually got my first body damage in Anza on this trip. My spotter didn't compensate for the fact that i was going to slide a little bit and I put my rear right door into a rock. :blackeye:

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TXterra37 said:
Dude, that's so bizarre! I have the exact same gouge on my right rear door, too. Though mine is from a bank parking lot wall, I tell everyone it's trail carnage;)
Haha what were you doing, trying to crawl over the bank wall??? :glasses7:

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Those are some awesome pictures and what a gorgeous location! Looks like some good wheelin as well. Thanks for sharing!

·
on line
853 Posts
Nice pictures Jake.

And, since I can't believe no one else has said it yet (about the door ding): "It'll buff out".

When are we going to see you and your brother on an SCCX run again? I thought one of you was off traveling with a motorcycle racing team or something like that?

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FrankB said:
Nice pictures Jake.

And, since I can't believe no one else has said it yet (about the door ding): "It'll buff out".

When are we going to see you and your brother on an SCCX run again? I thought one of you was off traveling with a motorcycle racing team or something like that?
Unfortunately that is me, and the first race starts on the 5th. I wasn't able to join you guys this months run and I don't think I will be able to for the next 3 or 4 month, unless it is on a weekday. I will have to plan something in advance and see if some of you guys can't make it. I think in April I am going to Pismo and at the beginning of the summer I am going to try and get out to moab.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts