Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an ad in the mail for Harbor Freight (Tool Store) that is having a sale on a 48" Hi Lift Jack for $29.99. Its not name brand Hi Lift but it is the exact same thing. Is advertised as a "Farm Jack" with 3&1/2 ton lifting capacity. I'm going over to pick one up for myself. Check out the link for yourself...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=6530

Enjoy!

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got it and it seems to work the same. For as manny times that you need to use it it was the right price. Built solid too and cant see any reason to spent the extra cash on the name brand. The rebuild kit for the name brand is $21 when this whole new jack is $30. If I need to rebuild I just buy a new one for the $9 diffrence...

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Only problem I see, when that shear pin goes while on the trail and you can't rebuild it on the spot.

I don't think it's a bad investment, but for $20 more you can get a Cast/Steel Hi-Lift brand. For $30 more you can get a all-cast Hi-Lift brand.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Bummer guys, I guess I should have posted up on here about 4wheel parts super secret door buster sale. The first Five Customers got any hi-lift of there choose for $25. At the one next to my house me my brother and my friend all got the first three.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
XterraDude said:
Bummer guys, I guess I should have posted up on here about 4wheel parts super secret door buster sale. The first Five Customers got any hi-lift of there choose for $25. At the one next to my house me my brother and my friend all got the first three.
How did you get this little secret??
I would definitely make the 1 1/2 hr drive to my local 4wheelparts store if I knew about these secret sales.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts