Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the one you dont ask!! Is there a difference in anything other than the actual 4wheel drive ,than in an 2x4 ??I am ordering same tires and rims and didnt think about it!!!

·
on line
163 Posts
There might not be a stupid question, but....

.... when you make your title something that has nothing to do with the subject, the thread becomes useless. It is nice to make titles of threads something to do with the questions, or information so later on when someone goes searching for information, they don't have to start a new thread and ask the same question again.

·
on line
589 Posts
Captandy...though I don't know what models you are comparing; if it would be a 2x4 model vs an OR model there are a few differences. I guess the key is, what are you would be looking for in an Xterra?

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spicoli,Thanks for your input..However the thread wasnt useless to me! I tend to be a little lite about this kinda stuff ,see,its fun for me..I had the controlling stress meter pegged for many years..No more!
respectfully... Andy :cheers:

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its all good men!!( The spicoli i remember fondly,was an interesting character DUDE!! LETS PARTY!! Is this the same?? (Fast times rigdmont High)??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts