Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard it, but I am still not comfortable going there. Unless you know the trails really well, you will end up on land you are not supposed to be on. Even the "pay" section, was never really ligit. There were at one time 2 or 3 different people trying to charge for the use of the same plot of land. When you look at the land maps, neither of those people owned most of the land that you actually wheeled on, just the land that had access to the other land. So, it was never a "park" persay.

Yeah, Mark did good...I heard more than once, I didn't think I could do that... :)

·
on line
238 Posts
Well, I can say for myself that I had a great time. I'm getting more used to working with an SUV. I think I've had this out on four runs total (one didn't really count). But, I came from a '94 Nissan D21 then a Wrangler and now the X. So, this is the largest vehicle yet for me.

Great picturse Muzikman. Thanks for leading and photoing.

·
on line
238 Posts
Ok, ok. I got the camera downloaded this morning before class. And on my lunch here at work tonight I've sized and loaded the better pictures and the four crappo video in my photobucket. I'm unimpressed with the video quality, but it is a camera not a camcorder.

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/Turtle2002/Xterra/Connellsville/

Peer pressure..... I tell ya.....

:chug:

·
on line
238 Posts
I'll have to check the camera and see if there is a higher video setting on it. Might, might not, but better to check. While we were out there the video looked good on the teeny, tiny display. Oh well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts