Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
yep, I'm sas'ed, some of the colorado crowd has seen it wheel up near beaver creek (although I trashed my electrical system >_> )

also lewers has a SAS'ed 1'st gen, not sure if we're counting that? or only 2'nd gen...
Completely forgot to mention your beast (that I did witness in person and the electrical issue lol)... That just means you haven't been out enough sinc LAST YEAR!!

Also, Creek has sold his so IDK if you are listing sub notes like the Titan Registry,

·
on line
3,647 Posts
I'm pretty sure that hack job got cleaned up a little. I mean it still has the suspension of a late 70s Bronco, but it's a little better.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2008 Xterra Off Road
1,708 Posts
What kind of axles are you guys running on these builds.

I know there was one with two Rubicon axles but Im thinking more along the lines of something you could find in a junk yard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can someone who did a SAS please message me , i am in the process of shortening a 1979 ford f250 dana 44 to put on mine. I have a bunch of questions that i would like to ask if you have the time. I would greatly appreciate it!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
YES, hope to have my name up here in a few more days. Seems like everytime I turn around I'm looking for hard to find part. Most recent was the outer axle tube seals for my D60. Took quite a bit of searching to locate a set, short of going to the dealer that is.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts