1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Announcing the 2nd Annual Freeze Your Nutz Off semi-official NOAS run:

When: Friday, February 22nd through Sunday, February 24th, 2008

Where: Black Mountain Recreational Park, Evarts, KY
http://www.harlancountytrails.com

NOAS information:
http://www.noas4x4club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2176

So far, around 24 people are to be in attendance, around half are camping outdoors and the other half are staying in cabins. Need not be a NOAS member, but we'd like to see you in a Nissan. See you there!!

FIX DATE

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The place is hug! last year with two groups running differnt trails for three days , we still didn't hit everything.

·
on line
244 Posts
If anyone can make this run, I say do it. Harlan trails are awesome!!! Went there a couple of months ago and had a great time. I think it would take a week to see it all.

I would be interested in going if anyone else wants to go.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Log on to NOAS. I don't know if any are still available, but the people that do have a cabin are looking to share.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump.

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Shouldn't it be Friday the 22nd through Sunday the 24th? Either way, it looks like i'll probably be making it down there for this run. It'll basically be the start of a whirlwind driving tour of the southeast, texas, and new mexico on my way to Denver to shop for a house.
So depending on logistics (finding someone to take car of my cat and dog), count me as a tentative yes.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah the wrong dates was posted.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I fix my the dates.
cincinnati, you wont be alone. Half of the group will be caming.

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Oh, there will be no way in hell I'd sleep outside of the X if it is cold.

I already have a decent sleeping bag. I didn't know if there was some rough open cabin to camp in. I know some camping areas have unheated open cabin during the winter months.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL. It's to cool for me to. That's why the other half rented cabins. Heated, beds, showers, and cable t.v.
Check on NOAS if you want to share a cabin with someone.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Creek said:
I'm camping...pu**ies.
I am what I eat. :blackeye:

OK guy, if you are planing on coming please logo on to NOAS and add your self to the head count topic so we can better plan things out.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts