Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Off-road, ADO 2" HD lift, Grabbers
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am planing my trip for next year, and am looking for any amazing spots that need to be visited.

I am planing on taking a few days off plus the weekend of 4th of July. A good friend is going to join me. We are digging through OnX, Google, Expeditionportal, hear say, stories, you name it we are looking at it on maps. But having never been out there, we are both wanting to just get out and explore and also make sure we have some spots to hit. If you have some that we MUST visit or explore please let me know.

If you are also interested in joining, let me know. I would love to meet up and travel with some more people.
I am planing on doing some small day trips this winter around central Oregon, and hopefully Tillamook forest area too.
I have told my wife, if I could I would be out exploring every weekend. As in I drive my X loaded with gear to work on Friday and hit some trails/roads when I get off. So I am very interested in anywhere going and doing some exploring.

Thank you for any information.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was initially planning on Oregon side.
The Idaho side would be cool too, just a little longer of a drive.

Thanks, I will add those stops to our list.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I would love to visit that area but doubt id be able to. the most i know about oregon comes form a youtbue channel Coyoteworks check him out, im sure he has some videos in that area.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check it out tonight after work. Thank you.
I plan on getting out to your area some time. I have family in Colorado Springs. So I might as well do some exploring while I am there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts