Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Looks like a nice vehicle, BUT there are red flags. Per the carfax, the vehicle has been to auction twice this month of. January. One must ask himself "Why would a seemingly good vehicle go to auction twice in such a short amount of time?"

A Jeep dealer had this low mileage, relatively late model vehicle for sale on its lot, but then sends it to auction two days later? My guess is the Jeep dealer, upon further vehicle inspection, didn't want to risk it's business reputation on this vehicle. So who bought the vehicle at auction? A small, used car dealer, that doesn't sell new cars. There's a reason some banks only provide used car loans when you buy a used vehicle from only dealers that sells new vehicles. Possible accident/rebuilt vehicle?

Font Screenshot Software Web page Multimedia

· Registered
151 Posts
Could be that it's simply an 8 year old, old tech, manny transmission vehicle that new car dealers don't want sullying up their lots.
A manual trans would be a hard sale for most people. I almost have to laugh but actually cringe when I see the rust on northern cars. My X is an '07 SE 2wd with 272,000 miles and zero rust underneath. Southeast Louisiana

1 - 5 of 5 Posts