Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard anything about the 2014 Xterra? Cant really find any photos online, some info about a redesign. Anyone know anything?
thanks

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
No photos but possible intel here

·
Registered
595 Posts
I guess we have to wait and see what happens.....I am ready to change my 05

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I read a article about nissan and it mentioned that they want to keep xterra as the only real offroad vehicle in their fleet.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Well that sucks. I got really excited after reading that XN thread linked in post 2. I'm shocked they're not upgrading the Frontier, Xterra or Titan. Their truck lineup is so outdated.

So after further reading it looks like the hype is for a 2015 model Titan to be introduced in Spring of 2014 possibly with a 2.8L Cummins option. I guess it would make sense to release a new Xterra/Frontier about the same time or shortly after.
http://www.sema.org/sema-enews/2013/27/spy-shots-2015-nissan-titan-test-mule-breaks-cover

·
Registered
39 Posts
Check out that March spike! That must have been heartening for Nissan (that was when the 2013 was finally released, yes?).
That is when they issued huge rebates on 2012 Xterras. This is when I got mine. I bet other accounting games for the end of half played the role too.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
That is when they issued huge rebates on 2012 Xterras. This is when I got mine. I bet other accounting games for the end of half played the role too.
You're right. I almost traded my Frontier in for one. A dealership in Maine was offering $5K off on all Xterras. That, with my trade-in, would have been awesome. Unfortunately I decided to stick it out and didn't get my X until December.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts