Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Nice! I was thinking they finally got rid of the mud flaps from the factory but after reading it looks like they're still on there lol. But no biggie. The rims look awesome. I still think it's smart to keep the same external shell and just change things like rims, interior, colors, etc.. makes the aftermarket market grow better and will build a bigger following.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Like Linux, the Windows phone, and Battlestar Gallactica, the Xterra is the third mutt in a two-dog fight, and owners take a certain amount of twisted, against-the-grain pride in running something without a Jeep or Toyota badge on the hood. Naturally, I love this.

I love this.

Good review but I might be a little biased.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Nice! I was thinking they finally got rid of the mud flaps from the factory but after reading it looks like they're still on there lol. But no biggie. The rims look awesome. I still think it's smart to keep the same external shell and just change things like rims, interior, colors, etc.. makes the aftermarket market grow better and will build a bigger following.
Yeah let me tell you how fun it was pulling parts off this Xterra in front of Nissan was..

IT WAS AWESOME :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
You should have pulled the wheels! Yeah Nissan.... You're not going to want these rims on there- they're too nice ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I was told by "A person" that they could get me a set for our Gen 2 ;)

Things get lost in offices I heard lol...

I like my current S rims better... Now the wife wants a set of these badly lol

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Parked next to the white one at the hotel after they washed it, had some pretty deep scratches on those rims ;)
I was thinking that when I first saw them. They look nice new but after a few off road trails they probably would not be nice as the old pro4x rims. You can't tell mine are roughed up unless you are standing on them...

·
Registered
120 Posts
He said he could get up the trail without 4wd if using the locker. Wonder if Nissan changed those restrictions, or if he was just utilizing his limited slip.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Are the door bumpers and the "Micky mouse" fog lights just on the Pro or is that a change they make on all the newer models?? I'm not a fan. Just my personal opinion, don't mean to insult

1 - 20 of 25 Posts