1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
on line
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Im leaning towards the gremlin run . Hmmm what one do i want to run ...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Nice Suresh. I probably would not have noticed that... in for both then. :D

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
How does gremlin compare to rausch?...iv been to the april fools run b4, and u get pinstriped to all hell.... i dont mind a little bit...but when its nearly non stop.....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've never been to GG however I've been told that most trails are stock friendly.

We have a Green/Easy Blue Group and a Black/Blue group at Rausch.

Come on guys, anyone can wheel when it’s warm! Let’s go!

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
How does gremlin compare to rausch?...iv been to the april fools run b4, and u get pinstriped to all hell.... i dont mind a little bit...but when its nearly non stop.....]
Trails aren't cut as tight as they are in Freetown/Taunton. However, there are a great many stumps.

I would say Gremlin is an easy blue overall. There are some optional obstacles and trails that are a little more complex. If there's snow, that adds to the fun.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
What happened? Did everyone on the east coast stop driving their trucks in the woods? Come on. I need someone to witness my next body damage on greens (please god no)...

Some pictures to wet the appetite.

My first northern exposure run. I was a little less built then...

Everyone think snow! er... but not too much.

These are from the MDXC run but same idea..

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
p.s. my "green" body damage was due to the fact that I was leading the group and didn't wait for a spotter. We will get you through unscathed.

·
on line
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am all signed up.

Want to get a cabin with the wife at the KOA....when calling for the reservation where is everyone else staying?
I will be staying in a cabin at the Twin Grove Campgrounds (same as at ECXC but no longer affiliated with KOA) on Saturday and Sunday night. I'm not sure what cabin I just told them it had to have a bathroom.
The Russians will also be at Twin Grove on Saturday night but they are camping…that’s right, camping…in January.
I’ve been told that I am weak…
I plan to hit O'Neals for some dinner and a beverage or two with a few of the attendees after the run around 7pm Sunday night. If you are hangin’ join us.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I will be staying in a cabin at the Twin Grove Campgrounds (same as at ECXC but no longer affiliated with KOA) on Saturday and Sunday night. I'm not sure what cabin I just told them it had to have a bathroom.
The Russians will also be at Twin Grove on Saturday night but they are camping…that’s right, camping…in January.
I’ve been told that I am weak…
I plan to hit O'Neals for some dinner and a beverage or two with a few of the attendees after the run around 7pm Sunday night. If you are hangin’ join us.
I quote a Russian in an episode of Sopranos refering to being outside in the snow wearing a T-shirt and pj pants .." You think this is cold to me? I wash my balls with ice water!"
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 57 Posts