Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Xterra Pro 4X
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m sitting at 207,188 miles on a original engine, tranny, and suspension.. switching out suspension in a month. How many of my fellow X owners are up there in miles? She runs smooth and since I replaced the primary and secondary ignition set up with plugs, she purs like a kitten.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yeah my ‘12 P4X purrs like it has 95k...... oh yeah, it HAS 95k. Now I know what to look forward to. Well done sir, well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah my ‘12 P4X purrs like it has 95k...... oh yeah, it HAS 95k. Now I know what to look forward to. Well done sir, well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea they’re a great suv. I’m convinced that’s why Nissan stopped making them.. they were lasting too long and they weren’t making new sales haha

·
Registered
2012 Pro-4x
63 Posts
I’m sitting at 207,188 miles on a original engine, tranny, and suspension..
Right behind you with 191k on my 2012 pro4x, like you said I expect it to last to at least 300k without much more than standard maintenance. With how few miles it has been driven in the time I've owned it it will take me about 14 years to hit that mark..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
160k on my 2012 P4x.
I drive it very little these days, so it will likely be quite some time before I hit 200k. I have no intention of getting rid of it though.
Neither do I. The engine sounds pretty darn good for 200k. I’ll be replacing the suspension that’ll give me 2inches so I’m pumped

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right behind you with 191k on my 2012 pro4x, like you said I expect it to last to at least 300k without much more than standard maintenance. With how few miles it has been driven in the time I've owned it it will take me about 14 years to hit that mark..
Haha yea it’s a phenomenal vehicle, especially when properly maintained

·
Registered
429 Posts
Dude same. At 198k miles and it runs just like it did 7 years ago (150k miles ago) when I bought it. Not a single drip of oil burned or leaked, no engine noises…very impressed with how smooth it runs at almost 200k. Hoping to get another 100k out of it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude same. At 198k miles and it runs just like it did 7 years ago (150k miles ago) when I bought it. Not a single drip of oil burned or leaked, no engine noises…very impressed with how smooth it runs at almost 200k. Hoping to get another 100k out of it!
Once I put a new suspension on it, it’s going to feel like a new truck. Can’t wait and I’m more than confident we will both get another 100k out of them… a little maintenance here and there sure beats a monthly payment haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts