RARE 2007 Six-speed manual transmission Xterra WITH the Off-Road package.

Testing the waters as I decided I want to move to the frontier platform for my build

Has the factory E-locker for the rear, which works exactly as it should, 4hi and 4lo work as they should as well Just replaced both camshaft sensors and the crankshaft sensors with Hitachi OEM sensors

For the right price it will come with the brand-new head unit, it has the ATOTO s8 premium gen 2, it's 10.1" has literally everything you could ever want, wired and wireless Carplay and Android auto, if not it will be getting the factory Rockford Fosgate system reinstalled.

No check engine light LITERALLY EVERYTHING works as it should, all buttons work, nothing is broken or finicky.

I was planning on keeping this until the frame was completely gone, but decided I want a Frontier to build

This truck spent 14 years in Colorado, so it has zero rust. Has had oil changes every 3k miles with full synthetic, I bought it from a mechanic so it’s in immaculate mechanical condition

Currently sitting on 33s Currently on aftermarket Billsteins all around
Has a P and P engineering front bumper
Also has the factory tow package

it has been custom raptor lined to a Tacoma grey color

Has brand new LED headlights, a 55” LED curved light bar up top, LED ditch lights, and LED fog lights Windows have 20% nano-ceramic carbon tint, probably more but that's all that come to mind at the moment