Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I've been following this from the beginning and must say this has been one of my favorite build threads.
What do you think of the tires, now that you've had them out a bit? They have made my short list and I'm looking for opinions

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #345 ·
I've been following this from the beginning and must say this has been one of my favorite build threads.
What do you think of the tires, now that you've had them out a bit? They have made my short list and I'm looking for opinions
I say jump on the Geolandars if you can find them in stock! They are pretty quiet on the road. The only time I really heard them would be in tighter curves on the highway. I just did 1600 miles on them out to Moab and back. They still look new!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just spent the last few days out in Moab, UT!
I would love to drive to Moab again, but unfortunately it is 4000 miles round trip for me.
I know your truck is lifted an everything, but could you comment on your highway gas mileage? I am curious about Audi coils making any improvement.

Jarek

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I need to do a picture dump from Moab but loading pictures on here can take its sweet time lol. Here is a link for the Xterra's Instagram page I made for it.

ALILXTR
Yeah.... it wants me to set up an account and login.... NOPE! So can't see more than 6-8 photos.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just found your thread and love it! Was looking at a 2” lift and this same wheels in matte bronze but wasn’t sure how they’d look on dark gray/black exterior. Solid choice!

Loved seeing that Honda CB100 in the garage too!

Which vendor did you get your aluminum extrusion from for the roof rack?

341 - 354 of 354 Posts