Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
301 - 320 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,390 Posts
I can hear the gleeful giggles all the way over here. From the wee passenger AND the truck.

What a journey!

Reactions: RMS621

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,390 Posts
I think someone is really glad you kept the truck.

Reactions: RMS621

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
Snagged a Bully Dog GT tuner for a good price. Should be here later this week. Then it’s times to design up a mount and tuck it away. Might end up selling the Ultimate9 throttle controller if this is able to give me the same setup with the WOT restriction turned off.
Reflex camera Vehicle Gauge Cameras & optics Gadget

Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Font Motor vehicle

Peripheral Light Computer keyboard Input device Gadget

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
Really! That's disppointing! Sounds like there is free HP to be found there.
The ultimate9 throttle controller tricks the ECU and over comes this. There is definitely a difference with it. I have been driving around with it set to Ultimate 4 and it has been great around town. Setting it U9 lol will definitely suck the gas but it works great when you need to hammer down on a trail to get over something and you get 💯 power and not a ramping up effect in power.

The Bully Dog tuner allows your to completely shut off the WOT restriction.. I will test it with and without the U9 throttle controller. If it does what I need it to do, I’ll sell the ultimate9 controller. Even with the 3D printed mount lol.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #317 ·
Skids are on! Only modification I had to do was notch the one cross bar for my 2.5” front exhaust pipes. I’m running 2.5” from the cats to a Magnaflow dual in, 3” single out. Into a Vibrant 3" Ultra Quiet Resonator, and a high tuck tip. Everything else bolted up perfectly. The directions were clean and simple and all the hardware was packaged nicely 👍🏻!

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire White
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Tread
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Tread

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
Well I wanted it to be a little more low profile lol but this will do… with the angle of the hatch at this point it would have been pointing up.. printed out of ABS so it will hold up for awhile. Just need to slowly cut a 1.125” square in the hatch now 😂. No turning back after this. All for a backup camera

Hand Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

Hand Finger Gesture Nail Thumb

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
if you haven't cut it yet... maybe print one with a circular back protrusion... then you can drill a round hole!
And if the hole is a standard size it's easily plugged if you delete the camera some day.
This was the smallest camera I could find it’s 1”x1” I don’t ever plan on taking it out. So I’m not to concerned with the square hole.

I was going to strip the camera completely apart and make a new housing for it, but it’s all potted in place. So this is the next best thing.

301 - 320 of 354 Posts