Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It pains me to post this but its time to move on. I have owned the truck since 2008 and never had a problem that left me stranded until a few weeks ago. The trans started slipping and will need to be rebuilt. I don’t have the time, interest or space to swap in a new one. Surprisingly it did not have SMOD but the fluid was smoking and pretty well cooked. Its in otherwise great condition and I‘d still be driving it. It runs well and doesnt have any leaks. I have the factory radio, first aid kit, tie downs, cargo net and cargo cover. Has never been off roading other than in the snow to go skiing. I thought it might be worth $1500 but open to offers. 142k miles.
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car Wheel

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Automotive side marker light

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Trunk

Vehicle Gear shift Car Speedometer Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Mode of transport

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I lived closer I would definitely take her off your hands. I don't see why it won't sell for that price range
Thanks! I really would rather it go to someone in the community that can fix it or use it as the base for some sort of project. Facebook and CL were nothing but scammers replying.

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in Seattle. I didn‘t really look to get the car fixed. I don‘t have the time or interest in doing it myself and the quotes for having it done were all in Seattle prices. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts