Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been reading this forum for a while and decided to register now. Looking forward to wheeling in my new X; however, an upcoming wedding may impact some of the mods...

See ya!

·
on line
631 Posts
mods always make a good wedding gift!

and welcome!!

·
TNX Administrator
20,438 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

S_e_X-Terra said:
Hey Im getting married early next year and it isnt stopping me from modding!!
Why, are you going to be registered at ShrockWorks for wedding gifts???

·
on line
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
XterraVT said:
Welcome to the club

Nice choice of X by the way
Thank you!

I had to fight for it for a long time. Came right from the show room packed with all the goodies and since it was an '06, I saved a bunch of cash too.

Where in Burlington do you live? I went to UVM and I go back to VT all the time. Go Catamounts!

·
on line
2,573 Posts
I actually got rid of my Apt because I travel too much but I still call it home. I now crash at a friends house in Colchester by the High school and throw him a few bucks while I'm there.

I have no clue as to my next trip up to VT but my next scheduled time off is for ECXC in July.

Kinda funny seeing Coach B on ESPN during College Basketball season as well as St. Louis playing for Tampa. See VT has more to offer the world than Ice cream, Hippies and a Lake Monster named Champ.

Go Cats

Later

DaveP

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts